Clerk's Elections Line: 248-625-5113
The Clerk is responsible for administering all federal, state, county and local elections held in Independence Township. The Clerk also maintains the Township’s voter registration records through direct access to Michigan's Qualified Voter File (QVF) system in cooperation with Michigan's Secretary of State. Michigan election law designates the Secretary of State as "chief election officer" with supervisory control over local election officials in the performance of their election related duties.
NOVEMBER 3, 2020 - State General (Presidential)
Unofficial Election Results for Independence Township
Click on any Underlined Topic to Access Information On:
- Absent Voter Ballot Process Video
- Michigan Election and Voter Information
This is the link to view your:
Voter Registration status, Sample Ballots, Polling Location, Absentee Ballot Tracker, & Voting FAQs
- Independence Township Official Results-August 4, 2020
- Official Election Results
- Frequently asked questions
- How do I register to vote?
- Where do I vote?
- Polling Locations
- Interactive Precinct/Districts Map
- How do I obtain an Absentee Ballot?
- Federal Votong Assistance Program (FVAP.gov)
- MOVE Act (Military and Overseas Civilian Voters)
- Video: How to Vote Absentee When You're in the Military
- Voter ID Requirements
- Candidates and Proposals
- Voting Equipment Information
- League of Women Voters Election Information
- Application for Absent Voter Ballot (No elections at this time - Available 75 days prior to an election)
- Federal Post Card Application and Instructions (FPCA ballot request form for Military/Overseas Voters)
- Voter Registration Application
- Voter/Election Information Request-FOIA
- Request to Spoil Absentee Ballot
Information for Election Inspectors:
Election Day Management Training Videos for Election Inspectors: