Instruct a class for IndependenceTownship Parks and Recreation!
We are looking for new & innovative programs that relate to health, fitness, fun, sports, recreation, etc.
(Note: If you are looking to teach an art, craft, educational class, etc we will most often refer you to Clarkston Community Education)
We are looking for instructors that are:
- Dependable, Reliable, On-Time
- Great with people and/or kids
- Great communication skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Fun, Outgoing Personality
- Has similar philosophy of our Department (Parks and Recreation)
- Is aware of the 40 Developmental Assets and is willing to incorporate them into their teaching style
- Has patience
- Optimistic, Nice
- Superior Customer Service Skills
- Sincere, Mature, Calm and Relaxed in front of an audience
- Dedicated to our Community & Families
- Emphasis is on Recreation & a non-competitive atmosphere
If you have a program idea for children, adults or families, please call (248) 625-8223 to request a New Instructor Packet or download one here. For those classes for 50 & Better, call the Senior Community Center at (248) 625-8231.
If you have additional questions, please call (248) 625-8223 and talk to Lisa Christensen, CPRP-Recreation Supervisor or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition, please provide an updated resume, complete with at least 3 references. NOTE: Background checks are done on all Instructors.